What we do in our daily life, does not matter. Most primary thing is our health. So, it’s necessary what we do to maintain our health in daily life because nothing is important than physically and mentally fitness. In our blog you will learn about how to maintain health by reducing weight.
Let’s talk about Triphala Churna!!
Triphala is basically a kind of powder which is very beneficial to overcome from health disorders, especially related to digestive system. It’s also known as caretaker of internal organs of body. Triphala churna is also take for reducing weight or inner body fat.
What Is Triphala?
Triphala is kind of herb that is effectively famous as mild laxative. It is mainly used to improve digestive system. It will take care of your digestive system and improve immune system. Triphala was first recommended and used in India. It is made by mixture of three effective herbs: Chebulic Myrobalan, Belleric Myrobalan and Indian Gooseberry.
Three Main Important Ingredients Of Triphala Churna
Triphala Churna is made with three important ingredients i.e: dry fruits. The dry powder of fruit rind of these three fruits are mixed in equal proportions.
Amla is a healthy fruit that is native to India and its scientific name is ‘Phyllanthus emblica‘. It is also famous as Indian Gooseberry. The fruit is rich in antioxidants and is widely used as the ‘toxin cleanser’.
Here are some amazing benefits of Alma:
- It comes packed with vitamin C which is essential for skin health and hair health.
- Beneficial for lungs and respiratory tract
- It helps in increasing bone density
- Helps in balancing the cholesterol levels
- Regulates pancreas health
This is a nut shaped fruit is scientifically known as ‘Terminalia Chebula’. Ayurvedic experts call it as the Universal Panacea, mainly because of its immense health benefits. This ingredient is amazing for weight loss and overall health.
The scientific name another healthy ingredient of Triphala Churna is ‘Terminalia Bellirica’. Ancient Ayurvedic practitioners call it ‘Bibhitaki’. It is also known as “Harad” in India.
Health benefits of Harad include:
- Regulating blood cholesterol levels
- Helps in strengthening muscles and bones
How does triphala churna helps in weight loss?
From scientific research, it has been proved that people who used triphala churna in daily routine has reduce their weight in few days without having any side effect as compared to those who did not consume triphala churna.
Not only in just weight loss, triphala also improve digestion and boost metabolism. When you will take triphala churna for a certain period of time, it will get rid of the harmful toxins from your body.
Prevent Digestive Disorders
Triphala powder works great as laxative. People who suffer with digestive problems can take one spoon triphala before going to bed. You can also take one spoon early morning before having your breakfast. Result is that it will clean your stomach and ensures clearer bowel movements.
It is a Natural Detoxifier
Triphala churna detoxifies your body enhance the glow of your skin. Take a glass of triphala powder and water mix before sleep at night. Hence, it will detoxify your system. Detoxified bodies work better and help in more fat burning that usual.
Great Immunity Booster
Ayurvedic triphala churna includes the gastric tract, improve blood circulation and in turns also boost your immunity system. Better immune system means better body functioning leading to healthy weight.
Prevents Fat Accumulation
As triphala made with haritaki, amla and bibhitaki. These three ingredients reduce your inner body excess fat and make you fit, slim and healthy, if you take on regular basis.
Helps in Weight Loss
To reduce your weight, triphala churna is one of the best option. For reducing weight, take one tablespoon of churna with warm water daily in night or morning.
How To Make Triphala Churna At Home
Take Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Indian Gooseberry in equal quantity. Blend these three ingredients The powder is ready and this powder is called triphala churna which take care of your digestive system and improves your immunity system. By taking this churna daily will remove your many digestive problems.
How To Take Triphala Churna For Weight Loss?
Triphala is a kind of powder. You can buy it from any store or also make it yourself in home. If you take triphala powder, then you should be aware about how to take it:
- Triphala in water: Take 1 tablespoon of churna and mix it into glass of hot water. Stir the powder until it is fully dissolved in water. Drink glass everyday and your weight will be reduce.
- Triphala With Honey: Another way for taking triphala churna for weight loss is take 1 tablespoon of churna with 1 spoon of honey. You should take this process at least 3 months for weight reducing.
- Triphala Tea: You can also make triphala tea in order to lose weight. Boil a cup of water and add a tablespoon of powder to it. Let it to be boil for 30 seconds. Pour the water into a cup and let it cool. Add a tablespoon of flaxseed powder and a dash of lime before drinking.
- Triphala Tablet: Triphala tablets are also very effective on weight loss. If you prefer to have it in tablet, then take 1 tablet with warm water in a day.
Best Time To Eat Triphala
You can take 1 tablespoon of triphala powder with warm water before bed at night. Maintain a gap of 2 hours between your dinner and triphala churna.
Take 1 tablespoon of triphala powder and mix it with honey. Take this mixture before going to bed.
You can also take triphala in the form of tea. Take 1 tablespoon of powder and mix it in hot water. You can also add honey in it for taste.
Side effects and Precautions
- Not Safe During Pregnancy: Pregnant women should avoid to take triphala churna because it believes that it has toxic effects on the baby. It is known to induce miscarriage. So, try to avoid it for the sake of your health and your baby.
- Causes Dehydration: Excess taking of triphala churna can lead to dehydration. Increase use of this enhances the colon cleansing process. This in turn depriving the body of higher level of water.
- Cause Stomach Upset: Sometimes people report over the top weight and swelling, particularly in the lower stomach area. Despite the fact that it isn’t a grave issue, the extreme torment will hamper your everyday exercises. This negative effect can be a direct result of the person inability to process endorsed high dosages of triphala churna. The most ideal approach to battle this condition is to gradually expand the dosage, over some undefined time frame.
- Increase blood sugar level: Indian gooseberry present in this mix has a tendency to evaluate blood sugar level. People who suffering from diabetes should away from this churna due to its blood sugar escalating nature.
- Cause allergic reactions: There are times when you could be allergic to this drug as such or may be one of its ingredients. Some of the allergic reactions is as:
- Swelling in mouth
- Swelling in throat
- Redness on the skin
- Rashes and eruptions on the skin
6) Disrupts sleep routine: Sometimes many incidents occur where people have reported disrupted sleep and insomnia, especially by those who have just started using this medicinal fruit mix. While is vanishes naturally once the body get adjusted to the drug, it is advisable to cut down the dose until you are completely used to it,
Other Health Benefits Of Triphala Churna
- Triphala is a powerful source of antioxidants
- It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta
- Triphala is used regularly in patients having pre diabetes
- It is also used in the treatment for diabetes, due to its rich antioxidant property
- Triphala powder is extremely beneficial in skin diseases
- It is good for improving eyesight and to treat computer vision syndrome
- Triphala churna helps to improve taste
- It is also used in the treatment of chronic fever
- Triphala churna is useful to relieve laziness