I have already mentioned about the famous Low carb high protein Keto diet in my previous article. Earlier I discussed the Keto Shakes and Keto Breakfast recipes for weight loss. Now I am back with 15 Keto dinner recipes for weight loss which make your mouth water. Keto diet is gaining popularity and one people are crazy about this diet. This is low carb, high protein and high-fat diet with tasty recipes. Now people are losing weight without compromising taste. Replacing carbs with protein and healthy fats put your body is Ketosis state. In Ketosis state your body starts using fat for energy. Keto is a diet where you can eat bacon, meat, cream, cheese,, butter and pizza. Being on a weight loss diet and still enjoying pizza and cheese is a pure yum.
Does Keto Diet Really Work For Weight Loss?
Before starting any diet there are many questions start roaming in our mind like Does this diet really work for weight loss? Where to find the recipes? How to many calories it contains? And many. In the case of Keto diet, people find that it works and helping them to improve their health.
This diet reduces the risk and development of Type 2 diabetes by reducing the amount of insulin in your body.
Keto recipes are tasty and easy to prepare. To follow this diet all you need to do is make some lifestyle changes and stock your kitchen with high fat and high protein foods. Try something new each day with our delicious Keto Dinner recipes.
15 Keto Dinner Recipes for Weight Loss
1. Keto Steak Tacos With Pork Rind Tortillas
- 1 Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 6oz top sirloin steaks or meat of choice
- Desired toppings (I used green peppers, avocado, and salsa)
How To Make
- Chop Pork Rinds in a food processor until completely crumbled
- In a medium bowl, microwave mozzarella and cream cheese until melted and mix together (~30 sec)
- Add crushed pork rind until combined, then add egg (mixing with wet hands is easier for this part)
- If mixture seems too wet add a little more pork rinds
- if the mixture is cooling and not pliable pop in the microwave for additional 15-20 seconds
- Form a ball with mixture and place between two pieces of parchment
- Roll out until desired thickness (thinner the crispier)
- Cut out circle and place in nonstick pan. Cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes until each side is brown
- To prepare steak:
- Bring to room temperature
- Season with favorite steak seasoning, salt, and pepper
- Over medium heat add avocado oil or oil of choice
- Sear steak on each side and cook to the desired temperature
- Let steak rest for 10 minutes and slice
- Add desired toppings (I used avocado, salsa, and sauteed green peppers
2. Low Carb High Protein and Fat Keto Cashew Chicken
- 3 raw chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp canola oil(for cooking)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 medium Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- one tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- one tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- one tbsp green onions
- 1/4 medium white onion
- Salt + Pepper
How to Make
- Heat a pan over low heat and toast the cashews for 8 minutes or until they start to lightly brown and become fragrant. Remove and set aside.
- Dice chicken thighs into 1-inch chunks. Cut onion and pepper into equally large chunks.
- Increase heat to high and add canola oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is up to temperature, add the chicken thighs and allow them to cook through(about 5 minutes).
- Once the chicken is fully cooked. Add the pepper, onions, garlic, chili garlic sauce and seasonings(ginger, salt, pepper). Allow cooking on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and cashews. Cook on high and allow the liquid to reduce down until it is a sticky consistency, There should not be excess liquid in the pan upon completing cooking.
- Serve in a bowl, top with sesame seeds and drizzle with sesame oil. Enjoy!
3. Grilled Turkey Burger Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg whisked
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to Make
- Combine the turkey, almond flour, egg, onions, parsley, and garlic in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix it all together until fully incorporated.
- Shape the mixture into four even-sized patties and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat and grease the grates with oil.
- Place the patties on the grill and cover – cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn the patties and cook for another 5 minutes or so, covered, until cooked through.
4. Pizza Breakfast Frittata Keto Recipe
- 12 eggs
- 9oz spinach ripped into smaller pieces
- 1oz pepperoni
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 5oz mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Seasoning to taste
How to Make
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Mix the eggs, spices and oil together
- Add in the cheese and spinach
- Add to a skillet, sprinkle with some extra mozzarella cheese on top
- To make pizza add pepperoni
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes
5. Low Carb Baked Jerk Chicken Keto Recipe
- ⅓ cup avocado oil, or olive oil
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- one tsp ground allspice
- 1 ½ tsp Truvia brown sugar for low carb, or 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried minced garlic
- Half tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Little bit ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (mild or spicier)
- ¼ tsp dried thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions * optional
How to Make
- 2 lbs (or 10 pieces) chicken thighs, drumsticks, wings, or breasts (with bone in and skin on)
Direction to Prepare:
- In a large mixing bowl combine all marinade ingredients. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat with marinade..
- Cover mixing bowl with chicken and marinade in it, with plastic wrap or foil and place in the fridge to marinate for 2 hrs or longer.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place marinated chicken skin side up in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until chicken is done near the bone. Turn oven to broil setting, and broil chicken to the brown skin for 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
6. Ground Beef Empanadas Keto Recipe
- 1½ cups mozzarella
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green olives (if desired)
- 1 tsp each: chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup salsa of choice
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook onions in 1-2 tbsp olive oil until slightly softened. Add ground beef and break up with a spatula. Season meat mixture with chili powder, cumin, and smoked paprika. Cook until browned. Add the salsa of choice and olives if using. Set aside.
- While meat is cooking, add mozzarella and cream cheese to a bowl and microwave for one minute. Take out and stir well, then put back in the microwave for another minute. Stir well.
- Add egg to mozzarella and cream cheese mixture and mix well. Then add in the almond flour and combine well again.
- Roll the dough flat with a rolling pin or with a piece of plastic wrap on top and use a wine bottle. Once you’ve rolled it flat, about ¼” thick, use a bowl to cut circle shapes.
- For the excess dough, form into a ball then roll out again and repeat the process until all the dough has been used.
- Lay on a lightly greased baking sheet, parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place a couple spoonfuls of meat mixture into each circle on one half and then fold the other half over. Make sure to press down firmly on the edges. You can also slightly roll the edges to make sure they’re together well or use a fork to gently push down the edges.
- Once you’ve made all the empanadas, cook at 425 degrees for 12 minutes until starting to turn golden brown.
7. Keto Chorizo Omelette
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Spinach, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons White Onion
- 1 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Ounces of Chorizo
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/8 cup of diced avocado
- 1 Slice of Bacon, Crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
How To Make
- Cook Chorizo According to Package Instructions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, spinach, heavy whipping cream, and onion.
- Pour mixture into the non-stick skillet at low to medium heat
- Flip omelet when firm enough. Cover omelet briefly with a lid if not firming up
Sprinkle Cheese on other side and cook evenly
- Remove from heat and place on a plate
- Add Chorizo to omelet and roll egg
- Top with Sour Cream, Diced Avocado, Bacon and more Chorizo.
8. Cheesy Bacon Butternut Squash Keto Recipe
- 2 lb. butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped thyme
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large ovenproof skillet (or in a large baking dish), toss butternut squash with olive oil, garlic, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, then scatter bacon on top.
- Bake until the squash is tender and the bacon is cooked through 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melty.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
9. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Keto Recipe
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine (or water)
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
How to Make
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add shrimp, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes and cook until shrimp are pink 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining tablespoon butter, lemon juice, white wine, and parsley.
10. Oven Baked Southern Fried Chicken Keto Recipe
- 6 chicken drumsticks, or pieces to taste
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- one tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ½ cup pork rinds
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- olive oil
How To Make
- Combine almond milk, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of pepper and 1 teaspoon of dried oregano in a bowl.
- Submerge chicken pieces and leave to brine for a minimum of 90 minutes and a maximum of overnight.
- Once bringing is complete, add remaining ingredients, except cooking oil, into a food processor and pulse until combined into fine crumbs.
11. White Chicken Chili Keto Recipe
- 1 lb chicken
- 1.5 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 4.5oz chopped green chiles
- one diced jalapeno
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How To Make
- In a large pot, season chicken with cumin, oregano, cayenne, salt and pepper
- Sear both sides over medium heat until golden
- Add broth to pot, cover and cook chicken for 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in a medium skillet
- Add chiles, diced jalapeno, green pepper, and onion to skillet and saute until veggies soften
- Add minced garlic and saute additional 30 seconds and turn off heat, set aside
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, shred with a fork and add back into the broth
- Add sauteed veggies to pot with chicken and broth and simmer for 10 minutes
- In a medium bowl, soften cream cheese in microwave until you can stir it (~20 sec)
- Mix cream cheese with heavy whipping cream
- Stirring quickly, add mixture into the pot with chicken and veggies
- Simmer additional 15 minutes
- Serve with favorite toppings such as pepper jack cheese, avocado slices, cilantro, sour cream
12. Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon Keto Recipe
- 6 medium Jalapeno Cut in half
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 oz Plain cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup Green onions (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed or minced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro (minced)
- 1/4 cup Bacon bits (pre-cooked)
How to Make
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small bowl, stir/mash together the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, cilantro, and garlic. (You can heat a bit if the cream cheese is too hard.) Fill the jalapeno halves with the mixture. Place on the lined baking sheet.
- Top each jalapeno popper with about a teaspoon of bacon bits, pressing lightly into the cream cheese filling.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until the peppers are soft and the bacon on top is crispy.
13. Low Carb Keto Broccoli Crust Pizza
- 1 lb riced broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan, plus more for topping if desired
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cook broccoli rice according to package directions or, if using fresh broccoli place firmly steamed florets in a food processor and pulse until grated.
- Remove excess moisture from rice with cheesecloth
- Place in large mixing bowl and add eggs, mozzarella, parmesan and desired seasoning
- Place mixture on the parchment lined baking sheet and press into 1/4-1/8 inch thickness
- Bake for 20 minutes until crust looks dry and the cheese and edges begin to brown
- Remove from oven and add chicken, mozzarella, and alfredo sauce
- Place back in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling
- Top with fried bacon
14. Sun Dried Tomato Cheesy Meatballs
- 500 g beef mince
- 500 g pork mince (or use extra beef mince)
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or 1/3 cup breadcrumbs if not following low carb)
- 150 g semi-dried tomatoes, drained and oil reserved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- one tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste (about 1 tablespoon) and pepper
- Reserved Sun-Dried Tomato oil
- 2 x 420g jars tomato pasta sauce (or tomato soup)
- 180 g large bocconcini balls (6 large balls the size of golf balls), sliced
How To Make
- Combine mince, egg and almond flour, tomatoes drained of oil (reserve oil), cheese, garlic, paste, oregano and basil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 meatballs (I used full palm-sized meat mixture).
- Heat oil in a nonstick ovenproof pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook meatballs, in batches for 3 to 4 minutes while occasionally turning to brown on all sides.
- Heat reserved semi-dried tomatoes oil in a pan. Add the tomato sauce (or soup). Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Return meatballs to pan; bring to the boil; reduce heat to low and allow to simmer, covered for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs have cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to grill (or broil) settings on medium heat halfway through cooking time. When meatballs are ready, arrange the bocconcini slices over the meatballs and place pan into the oven. Grill/broil until cheese has melted.
15. Chicken & Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Two tablespoons water
- 1 tbsp canola or grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh black pepper, to taste
How to Make
- Lightly season the chicken with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken broth and soy sauce.
- In a second small bowl combine the cornstarch and water and mix well to combine.
- Heat a large non-stick wok over medium-high heat, when hot add 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add the asparagus and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Increase the heat to high, then add 1 teaspoon of oil and half of the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove and set aside and repeat with the remaining oil and chicken. Set aside.
- Add the soy sauce mixture; bring to a boil and cook about 1-1/2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and cornstarch mixture and stir well, when it simmers return the chicken and asparagus to the wok and mix well, remove from heat and serve.